Do you think that these are the best solutions for your problem?

How To Stop Smoking Forever!

Well, that 's a bold statement ! But in 1991, on a cold winter day , I found myself on the fire escape in the freezing rain holding an umbrella, a cold, but pushed to smoke. I worked in a treatment center based at the hospital at the time and I just banned smoking in hospitals. Sure, it seemed crazy to our unity as probably 95% of addicts smoke cigarettes and alcohol . But I was consistent I was on the fire escape ready to do anything to smoke than freezing January day .

Just for a little history - I started smoking when I was eleven . It's embarrassing to admit, but I need a substance that releases me how I felt began at a very young age. I always felt ashamed and guilty about smoking . 11 I knew that I was doing something I should not do , had repeatedly tried to quit smoking, swear off , take an oath, and asked to leave . Like many people I had left what seemed like a thousand times. Sometimes it was a thought and sometimes I went there a few days to return to slavery cigarettes.

On this particular day in January , I was very angry against myself. While freezing, taking my breath , I realized that I was chained to this stupid cigarette. This white roll stupid Property tobacco my time, my money, my health and my attention. I was angry against myself for not having more control. When I went inside , I sympathize with one of the directors with whom I worked , and he told me what to do to solve my problem smoking forever . I was all ears as I shared this simple technique. He told me that every time I lit a cigarette to thank God that he was removing the desire to smoke and give thanks that smoking would not be much . Well, it seemed a bit too simple, but I thought, "What the hell? " So from that day on, every time I lit a cigarette, I would say: "Thank you, God to remove the desire to smoke cigarettes, thank you that I will not be smoking a lot more. " Sometimes I forgot to thank smoking, but I would just say that when I remembered , no matter how long had elapsed since he had smoked. I would throw the cigarette package , look and say these words ... " God thank you , to remove the desire to smoke cigarettes , recognizing that I will not be smoking a lot more long . "

One day I woke up and I knew I did not smoke more . It is a strange thing to wake up and know that more smoke . Had full carton of cigarettes in my freezer , but I knew it was over. So I turned cardboard box to someone who appreciates the gift and I went on my detox process .

Still had to go through this detoxification process , which was very painful. Literally, I could feel the nicotine from my pores. I was angry and irritable. I cried to sleep like the nicotine out of my body . I remember sitting at a stoplight watching people take drags of their cigarettes . Yet , I knew that more smoke and what would happen . I cleaned everything I could get my hands and I had to completely repaint all our condo for the smell. Cravings , anger , tears , crazy cleaning - all finally passed.

That was almost 23 years ago . I would say that there were times I thought to want a cigarette - periods of extreme stress, such as a funeral of a loved one , marital problems and chronic financial problems. But I always knew that if I took one, would quickly return to 2 ½ packs a day .

God says all things come through prayer and thanksgiving . So if the New Year's resolution is to quit smoking or any other bad habit, give it a try this technique. After all, you have nothing to lose!