Do you think that these are the best solutions for your problem?

What Does Smoking Do For You?

Answer If you ask " What is the smoke ? " And the answers to all the others, will be totally different . If you smoked before or not, I think you can still believe that smoking has positive aspects to it . If not, why so many people become addicted in the first place ? OK , so it's nicotine addiction, it must be because you are doing something good.

This is exactly what I thought . I knew I was addicted to nicotine and know the negative smoking far outweigh the positive aspects , but still believed that there were some positives. I just helped me relax , others thought it helped them focus , I thought as he helped me stress management (except most of my stress came from not being able to smoke in certain situations ) and others have said just enjoyed . Even thought I really liked the taste and smoking.

Think about what you just said for a second. Smoking increases heart rate and blood pressure, we all know that , so how can you relax? Some people smoke when they are bored , others smoke to relax or concentrate, how a cigarette can offer all these things? Most of them contradict each other. I do not know how I thought I loved him, if only I could get my hands on a brand that despised me , I would start smoking, and enjoy the feeling that the smoke down your lungs? It 's called choking.

Everything is in the mind. When you feel stressed, they also want a cigarette , but the desire is so small that they are not aware , if a cigarette and feels a little better, your mind then associates smoking with stress relief .

Fortunately , I found that this is a widespread perception that the pain is unbearable withdrawal cigarettes and cause a lot of pain and misunderstanding irritability. Again , this is all in the mind. If you sleep for 8 hours without being woken up by the removal , why deal with the idea of ​​going eight hours without waking cigarette? You start to feel a shock , stress, anxiety, etc. , and all this is due to the perception that something is missing .

Smoking does nothing for you except enslave you the idea that you can not live without. The only things I can not live without food or water, and perhaps the Internet . If you can learn to accept these facts, and work on the psychological aspect of smoking trap , you can easily stop .