Do you think that these are the best solutions for your problem?

5 Benefits of Quitting Smoking - Quit Today

Having been a heavy smoker for over six years, I realized there were many things he could not do. It depressed me . I realized that something had to be done and I was wondering what the benefits would actually leave .

I set a date to quit and I did .

After only three weeks , I noticed a big improvement in my overall health, but were 5 benefits of quitting smoking that stand out the most.

A . I could try again the first Indian meal I had after the abandonment was amazing. My taste buds exploded and burned my mouth, but was very surprised by what I had been missing. All I knew I did not have that musty smell of smoke hid all the wonderful things I had been missing.

Two . The money, I decided to save all the money you would have spent on cigarettes in a box. After a week , I had over 25 pounds . I was surprised by how much I had been missing. After three weeks , I had enough money to put a deposit to go to Disney World I've always wanted to do. Save this amount of money each week will give me a lot of money to spend my vacation.

Three . Year , for the first time in years that could work for more than 10 minutes on the treadmill without getting winded . I go to the gym a lot and I notice the difference with my breathing, but had bursts of energy that allowed us to work for more than an hour longer than it would have been before. I found it easier to wake up in the morning with a lot more energy .

April. The smell , I started noticing how he must have felt . People standing in an elevator after fault smelt smoke and I realized that if I did not stop I would one of those stink.

May I look to others, I decided to make my teeth whitened and were sparkling white and the eyes appear brighter.

So they are not my favorite five benefits of quitting my own experience. Obviously, with all these brilliant advantages come several obstacles. When I set a date to stop smoking, I did not choose to lose the social aspect of smoking. I do not know how much I relied on smoking in other aspects of my life. Need the support of my family and friends and I looked everywhere for another support available.